I hope you are staying well and are not too adversely impacted by this shelter in place order. I am encouraged that it looks like it is having the effect, and the curve is “flattening”. Although we don’t know when the order will be lifted, and I can start scheduling patients again, I hope it will be soon because I miss you!
If you need anything, please contact me by email at [email protected] and I will try to help you out.
Here are some of the things I can provide:
- Curbside delivery of glasses or contacts.
- Ordering contacts and have them shipped to your house
- Duplicating glasses that are lost or broken
- Receipts for taxes or HSA reimbursement
- Copies of prescriptions
- Telehealth visits for certain eye conditions
I am looking forward to scheduling visits soon and can’t wait to see you all.